
Can you believe our little cutie is already 9 months old? I feel like she is hardly a baby anymore. As you can see, she now has one little tooth, with another one on the way. She isn't crawling yet...she gets on her hands and knees and can't figure out what to do next. It's hilarious to watch, but I think it is really starting to frustrate her. She has also recently become really aware of noises that airplanes, helicopters and trains make. We have a train that runs past our house and every time she hears it, she looks toward the window that you can see it out of. When we're outside and she hears an airplane or helicopter she'll look up until she finds it, then reaches her little hand out to try and grab it. She has also decided that she is too big to be spoon fed and wants to do everything herself. That would be nice, except she doesn't gum her food enough before swallowing, so we always have a couple choking scares during meal time. Her 9 month appointment is on Friday, so we'll find out how much she's grown since last time!
5 comments:
Wow they grow so fast. As every new stage approaches I always think, this stage has got to be the best. She is a cutie! Oh, by the way I'll be back through Utah for a couple of crazy days in December maybe I can catch up to you then and do a goods exchange. I'll let you know the dates when it gets closer.
She is so stinkin' cute!!
I said I was going to copy you... right down to the background, apparently. Actually, I didn't mean to do that! How embarrassing...
What a little sweetie pie! She's so cute! She got big way too fast. She just gets cuter and cuter everytime I see her.
She is so cute. By the way my blog is rice25.blogspot.com.
She is so cute!!! My boys are super fun, but I sure hope that I can have a little girl someday!
Post a Comment