Sunday, September 7, 2008

White Trash Bizash

Yesterday we held our 3rd annual White Trash Bash. This is definitely one of my favorite traditions that Brett and I have started with our friends. Every year the outfits and decor get more outrageous...I love seeing what people come up with. I wish I had a clearer picture of our group, but we didn't get around to taking a group shot until it was pretty dark.
We were going to do awards this year, but since it was WTB, we spent our money on Koozies (those foam things that keep cans cold) and pork rinds instead (just kidding!). Here are the prize-less winners anyways.
BEST DRESSED FEMALE
Goes to Sarah, a.k.a "who's my babies' daddy" single mom.
BEST DRESSED MALE
Chase (far right) won this one with a combination of his outfit and acting skills. He can hold a cigarette pretty well for someone who has never smoked.
MOST WHITE TRASH MEAL
Corn Nuts, Mac & Cheese with Hot Dogs, Deviled Eggs and Jello Salad...classic!
MOST WHITE TRASH FAMILY
Maybe it's tacky to give yourself an award, but with Brett channeling his inner K-Fed and Macy sporting only a diaper, I think we had it in the bag.
MOST WHITE TRASH HAIR ACCESSORY
I have no idea where Maggi found this...but it was hands down the greatest WT accessory I've seen in a long time.
MOST LIKELY TO HAVE A SHOT-GUN WEDDING
Okay, so that's not true at all, but Annette and Brad did just get engaged, so congratulations to them!

BEST WHITE TRASH PHOTO
Nice pose Johnsons....you guys rock!
MOST WHITE TRASH COUPLE
Maggi and Phillip won this one thanks to Phil's awesome boots and flame bandanna.
CUTEST WHITE TRASH KIDS
Can cute and white trash be in the same sentence? They can if you're Will, Lee and Kate!
As you can see, we totally had a blast. Thanks to everyone for coming and making this the best Bash so far!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

All you need is Kid Rock, and you're set!

Tonya said...

how fun! Those pictures were great. Whoever that is with the awesome hair accessory--I agree that is serious WT! I haven't seen anything so good in a long time! :) Great idea!

Carlson Clan said...

I LOVE this! Only you would do something this fun. You are so hysterical. Fantastic pictures!! I miss hanging out with you!

Melissa said...

That is straight up hilarious!!! Not kidding. I totally love it. Ty said we should try that up here, but that's what you see everyday when you walk down the streets! Ha Ha!

Becky said...

What a fabulous idea! Looks like a lot of fun

Cass said...

What a fun tradition. You all look so authentic, I was wondering where the kegger was.

Asia said...

What a creative way to have a party. Seems like you had a blast. I might have to steal this idea for the future.

Jamie and Michael said...

I may have to steal this one too! So funny! The closest we've ever gotten to this level of awesome is our annual game of Spot the Mullet at Spud Day.