Sunday, September 28, 2008

Family Pics

We FINALLY got family pictures taken! My sister Sarah took them for us (thanks Sissy!) last Saturday and did an amazing job, especially considering she only had our wussy little digital camera to work with.













I really wish I knew how to edit pictures. I love this one and REALLY wish that Macy's eyes would have been open. I don't know how people with big families ever get a picture with everyone looking at the camera. We had a hard enough time with the three of us!

8 comments:

Heidi and Michael said...

Oh so cute!! I love your family pics.. they turned out great! You have a cute little girl. She is so adorable and I can't believe how big she's getting. Its so crazy to me that she'll be a year old in January!!

Kimber Bowen said...

Your family pictures are so cute. Macy is adorable. Great Pictures!!!

Anna Lankford said...

You should call my dad - I had a picture of me and the kids, two actually. One with my eyes open and one without, and he helped me navigate through Photoshop and switch the eyes. You couldn't even tell, it was so great. And I had no idea how to do it, he just told me over the phone. All the pictures are so cute - you guys are a cute little family!

alisekelley said...

Amanda you have such a beautiful family!

Asia said...

Macy gets cuter everyday! It gets even harder to do family pictures with an 18 month old or a two year old. They won't sit still or smile for nothing. But it is fun when you finally do get a good shot to capure their cute adorable faces, innocent eyes and all those tiny little features. You have a cute family!

Cass said...

Cute pictures. Your Macy is so beautiful. I'm glad you have some that turned out well and that you like.

Elizabeth said...

I love the family pictures. You guys are all so cute.

Tyler & Macy Kennett said...

How cute. You 3 are such a cute family and your beautiful as ever.