Little Miss Quincy has been home for
a little over a week now.
Let me just throw it out there...
having 3 kids is hard.
(Laugh all you want moms of more,
but I'm kind of a mess.)
But, I think we're starting to figure it out.
Sort of.
Q is never short on entertainment.
These two can't get enough of their new little sister!
Love this little face,
and am still stunned at the fact
that newborn clothes are loose on her!
At least someone is getting some sleep around here!
Not being one to pay someone for something I *think* I can do,
I tried to take some newborn pictures of Quincy.
Note to self,
pay someone next time.
It's amazing how someone so small can change your life so completely.
Everything feels totally crazy,
but like I was telling a friend,
everyone is still alive,
so we must be doing something right
(or we're at least not doing everything wrong!)







2 comments:
I love the pictures so much. No need to pay. The last couple could use some lighting, but way fix, right.
Easy fix
Post a Comment