Sweet Amanda-- you ARE GORGEOUS!!! The pictures of your sweet family are perfect! Your little boy is the cutest! I am so sad we didn't get together more often when I lived in Ogden. Hopefully sometime all the '02 girls can have a ladies night or something. Simply think the world of you! Happy Holidays!
LOVE LOVE LOVE them! You look fabulous and your dark hair is beautiful! Manda the outfits are perfect. I love it! Can't wait to see you for Christmas...
3 comments:
Sweet Amanda-- you ARE GORGEOUS!!! The pictures of your sweet family are perfect! Your little boy is the cutest! I am so sad we didn't get together more often when I lived in Ogden. Hopefully sometime all the '02 girls can have a ladies night or something. Simply think the world of you! Happy Holidays!
LOVE LOVE LOVE them! You look fabulous and your dark hair is beautiful! Manda the outfits are perfect. I love it! Can't wait to see you for Christmas...
I love your family pictures! They are seriously SO cute. Your family is darling. We love you guys!
Post a Comment