Super cute! I love her hair cut, by-the-way, it definitely suits her! I was laughing out loud at your October post...only the really GOOD parents can carve pumpkins with small children and not make a trip to the ER, so congratulations - YOU ROCK!! Seriously though, you should give yourself more credit. Both of your children are alive and you're not in an institution, that is a credit to you skills as a parent! Love it!
2 comments:
SOOOO Cute! Love that girl!
Super cute!
I love her hair cut, by-the-way, it definitely suits her!
I was laughing out loud at your October post...only the really GOOD parents can carve pumpkins with small children and not make a trip to the ER, so congratulations - YOU ROCK!! Seriously though, you should give yourself more credit. Both of your children are alive and you're not in an institution, that is a credit to you skills as a parent! Love it!
Post a Comment