Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Watch Your Back Martha Stewart...

...because I finally succeeded in making cinnamon rolls.


It's about time too. Ever since the days of junior high Home Ec with Mrs. Butikofer and her butter flavored Crisco, I have been trying to make a decent batch of cinnamon rolls and have never been successful.

Now don't think I'm getting an inflated ego over these things. I have two neighbors whose cinnamon rolls are a lot better than mine. I'm just happy these ones actually turned out. In fact, I just might go make another batch for a little self esteem boost.

So much for fitting into my skinny jeans by Christmas...

4 comments:

Carlson Clan said...

I'm totally salivating looking at that picture. You need to come and make me some! =)

The Tanner Family said...

Yummy! Who needs skinney jeans when you have food!!!! lol

alisekelley said...

Wow those look amazing! Skinny jeans are for after New years!

Brittany Mecham said...

Ha ha the good old days of Mrs. B and her butter flavored Crisco!! Every time I see butter flavored Crisco I think of her! They look so so yummy! R you going to post the recipe?